Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched YouTube but couldn't find a video on how to remove the rear bumper finisher. One of the finishers is loose and it looks like two clips and maybe the receivers for the clips have broken and only held on by maybe one clip. What is the best method to remove the finisher so I can confirm what replacement parts I need? Thanks.

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
There are clips(2 or possibly 3) plus a single Philips head screw along the bottom edge towards the side

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
After removing the screw, I think I always pop it backwards. That allows the two clips on the back to come out while also allowing the one clip on the side to come off the end cap as well. I usually get at least two of the xmas tree clips to survive. You can buy replacements cheap at a quality auto parts store. Take along one of the original clips so you get something that's pretty close.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the good advice and description of the parts. Love the accuracy of "Christmas Tree"!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.