Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 LR3 SE V6 w/Coils & 2008 LR3 SE V8 on 33’s
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear (2nd and 3rd row) sunroof roller shades won’t retract. They have been this way since I bought the rig 2 years ago. I’ve got the headliner pulled currently after water leaks from the roof seams (thanks MOAB) and want to repair them while it’s out. The mechanism is tiny, not what I was expecting. Has anyone any experience reworking the retracting portion on these, willing to share tips before I open them up and tiny parts fly everywhere?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My rear (2nd and 3rd row) sunroof roller shades won’t retract. They have been this way since I bought the rig 2 years ago. I’ve got the headliner pulled currently after water leaks from the roof seams (thanks MOAB) and want to repair them while it’s out. The mechanism is tiny, not what I was expecting. Has anyone any experience reworking the retracting portion on these, willing to share tips before I open them up and tiny parts fly everywhere?

Thanks in advance!
Hi... I have the same problem with my LR3... have you manage to solve it? I have seen they sell the shades on ebay, but I wonder if it makes sense to ship them to Mexico if there is a better or easier solution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts