Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I have some rear window issues..... They don't work and haven't ever. fuse is fine and all the switches work as they should, the window motors aren't getting any power. I am used to messing with German electronics that half way make sense but, Before I go wearing lord lucas's underwear can anyone tell me what wire the power is supposed to come from in the back windows? I have a 98 D1 with 5 wires running into the switch and 2 at the motor plug. It was 3AM when i got finished messing with it this morning so that could be 1 reason why its not making sense in my head. Thanks Guys...oh and BTW if you didn't read the update to the transfer case thread it was a solenoid in the tranfer case.... electronics ..

·
Registered
138 Posts
I don't know much . . . .

But I have heard that is caused by a poor solder point on a pin in the window ECU. I can't remember if it is located under the cubby box or dashboard though, I think under the cubby box. A former Rover buddy of mine had to repair his, and I think he got the info from the d-web. You might try searching there. Good Luck, LRWheelman.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.