Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a completely rebuilt 4.6 gems engine with top hat liners and stage 1 cam. completely rebuilt heads, new pistons, bearings, ect ect ect. this is a top of the line rebuild. I was going to put this into my discovery 1 but never got the time and ended up selling the vehicle and no longer have a use for it. I have almost all the assecories including valve covers and plenum, and motor mounts and oil pans and much more, I also have a ZF4HP22 transmission with torque converter I bought from Ashcroft transmission and had shipped to me to put behind the 4.6. I am including some pictures, if you are interested send me an email. I live in Laramie Wy. if you pay for and arrange the shipping I have a container for the engine and can strap the transmission to a pallet. I can deliver for 65 cents per mile round trip from Laramie Wyoming ( you must pay my delivery fees ahead of time). I have over 5000.00 into the engine and over 1600.00 into the transmission, I will sell the engine for 3000.00 and the transmission for 1200.00 or sell both together for 4000.00 .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all accessory parts have been cleaned and washed and are ready to install. new fuel injectors on the engine, everything is here to install a powerfull 4.6 into a discovery 1 range rover classic . the engine was originally in a 1997 range rover classic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.