Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not your standard remote question...is there a complete guide somewhere describing what all you can do with the programmable keyless entry remote. I'm hearing you can actuate the headlights and so on. On another note, anyone know how to reprogram the sunroof? I closes automatically when the engine is shut off, I'd like to be able to have it hold it's position.

thx

· Registered
47 Posts
adigerol said:
Ok, not your standard remote question...is there a complete guide somewhere describing what all you can do with the programmable keyless entry remote. I'm hearing you can actuate the headlights and so on. On another note, anyone know how to reprogram the sunroof? I closes automatically when the engine is shut off, I'd like to be able to have it hold it's position.

thx

WHAT YEAR DO YOU HAVE??!! I want the sunroofs to close when i shut off my disco. to turn the headlights on...press and hold the lock button for 2 or 3 seconds and they will illum. for 30 secs. "PATHWAY LIGHTING"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.