Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
2 options... you'll need to locate the tabs by getting something long and thin. run it between the door panel and the door to find where it is
first option is the cheap way. get a thin flat head screwdriver and gently pry around the clips to pop the panel off
2nd option: go get a panel remover pop the panel off.
oh , you'll need to remove the handle thingie. held on by 2 bolts underneath. the door latch thingie is held on by a screw. hold it open and you'll see the screw.. if you don't know what i mean by the thingies.. let me know
take care
sam

· Registered
1,744 Posts
I made a tool for pulling open the door panel. I converted an old large screwdriver by cutting a slot at the end, and gave it a slight bend. You could also use a piece of flat metal about 1/2" - 5/8" wide and around 1/8" thick x 9-12" long.
BTW, if you attempt to remove the door panel, it's a good idea to have some spare tabs on hand, as some of them may break due to age, or your technique.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.