Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 2002 Discovery II. The code p0441 has been on for a while, I put off getting repaired. Looked into getting it repaired through the state emmissions program to get it fixed to pass inspection but make 23$ over the income requirements :-/
Anyhow, now I have 3 more codes. p 0102 mas/volume air flow A circuit low, p0112 Intake air temp. sensor 1 circuit low and the p1884 which lists a few of the above and some other posibbilities.
Can I do these repairs or should I take to my shop? Thanks alot!

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
What have you done to rectify so far? Checked the connectors for the purge valve, MAF and air temp sensors? Cleaned the MAF?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
If you have not already done so, you should download the Rave manual. It will not help you with codes but it does give you guidance for repairing the LR. It has always been in the signature area of DiscoMike's posts but you should be able to find it in a number of places.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok. Now I know what parts I need to repair it. The dealership wants an aweful amount as dealerships do. Know any other parts places? Ive checked roverlandparts.com and roverparts.com.

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
Check the two vendors in my signature, best for service and price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.