Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a place to get a repair manual (factory preffered) for a 1995 LWB??? I know Atlantic British and Rovers North carry em... but they are around $170 each.. any place cheaper???

Serg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Serg,

Check eBay for a copy of the LR RAVE CD-ROM.

It contains the workshop manual and the Electronic Troubleshooting Manual for the LWB - if yours is the soft dash RR - as well as similar info for other LR models.

Cost - usually under US$20.

Ron

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah..thanks! I saw many on Ebay and was not sure which one was a good one.. will do! Thanks...

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
523 Posts
Lots of Land rover literature

Serg:
Take a look at www.books4cars.com
as I bought the original genuine owners manual for my '99 Disco ll brand new,still in the wrapper.They have excellent customer service and a vast amount of literature(new),from owners manuals to workshop manuals and everything in between, for almost every Land Rover year and model,and other makes too. ;)
Carlos

·
Registered
139 Posts
Serg, Start at ebay first...for everything.

Then if you are brave hit up some of the motorhead websites for parts. They have some of the higher end stuff on sale at prices RN and AB or any of the other sites can't touch.

For example. I got two Optima red tops for $90 ea from Summit last year. I put in the second battery kit (from Summit) for $100. So for the cost of one yellow top from RN or AB, I now have a :buttrock: battery system. I spent the extra money at partsexpress.com and got some zero gauge wire to wire it up.

Here is a pic of the batteries.
batts

I have pulled some crap out as I am doing some mods to the cooling system.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve.... aaagghhh.. Now you tell me! :shifty:

I bought em on Ebay last week... we'll see what version I get..

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I hear ya about Ebay. I have been a user since way back in 1996... So I know a thing or two about EBay... :D

It's a great place for buying stuff and more importantly, selling stuff! :buttrock:

Serg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts