Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.

I am in Orlando Florida and I am currently restroing a 1969 Series IIA 109 Station Wagon. The neat part is this 109 is rolling on a 110 chasie with a 5 speed LT380 gear box and Rover 3.5 V8. Things are going well. Anyone interested in seeing the pictures drop me an email. nect big fabrication is the power steering.

stephen :buttrock:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bruce

I import my own parts as I have a Discovry and 110. If I did not bring in parts, I could not afford to eat. I have never had a dealing with Big Sky. when I need a part that I don't have I call George at Rovers Down South.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds like a great spec for the vehicle - Def drivetrain and coils with Series body. I'd be interested in any pics you have - I'm restoring a S111 109 with several Defender mods. If you're interested, most of the mods can be seen on my website (www.nickslandrover.co.uk), as they were fitted before the strip down. I have a new galv 1-ton chassis, galv bulhead and 2.5TD engine going in. :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.