Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
those photo's are very impressive....Did you have to change out your diff fliud after.... I'd think your breathers would let water in..That and i don't thinki will ever go that deep

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Rippers said:
We down here in the waterlogged state just extend the breather lines and take stock in diff fluid :)

.... gotta adjust for where ya wheel!
Where did you run the breather too?

·
Registered
734 Posts
01001010 said:
NIIIICE....GOtta love florida....I've come atlast maybe 5 times TOO close to hydrolocking

Speaking of.............if ya'll are close to Wilma, good luck to ya this weekend. I am sure you have the thoughts of everyone with you. :drink1:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Rippers said:
Florida water crossing

**** I belive I'd throw a scuba tank in the car for good measure :buttrock: thats awesome

yes where is the snorkel? :dunno:

·
Registered
176 Posts
the snorkel is on MY truck - the one in the back waiting to go thru next - sorry didn't get a pic of me - NEXT time we go we will :)

mine:

Jen's:

Both have snorkels :)

Please be safe down there in South Florida - I think we are going to fare well this time around.

·
Registered
176 Posts
01001010 said:
Hey duders, Jen tells me tampa is feelin the storm already...take good care of yourself up there....so far we've only had a couple showers and a lot of wind but nothing heavy yet
Not too bad here yet - Jen just gets excited sometimes ;) Though our buddy Ed just phoned and said it's nasty over by him in Lakeland....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.