Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: hey up,im hoping someone out there can help me...living in kuwait has its benefits but it also has its fair share of disadvantages. for example, yesterday i went to my local friendly land rover dealers(only place i can get good parts) in search of a roof rack. the price for a standard land rover galvonised roof rack and ladder was........wait for it 480kd or 1,643 USD or 930 GBP...so ive decided im going to fabricate one, and heres where i need the help. ive no problems making it myself, i've got all the tools that i need. what i'm looking for is a short cut. does anyone know where i can get quickly and easily all the dimensions/measurements needed for a 110 roofrack and ladder. that way i dont have to fook around measuring in 50 degree heat...........would apprciate help with this one :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Consider importing a light weight

You could get an alloy rack and ladder. Front Runner in South Africa make one for about ZAR 4700 / USD 720 (ex factory). This may be viable, depending on shipping costs. Check out Front Runner. Click on Vehicle Specific Poducts > Landrover > Defender 110

In my opinion, these racks utilise superior materials and design than the original galvanised one from LR. And they're proven in real African safari and other off-road conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.