Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there know where I can pick up a roof rack for an '04 Disco at a reasonably good price. (i.e. <$500) I don't mind ordering it from the web, however if you know of a shop in the SoCal area that would be great. :clap:

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
zanjohn04 said:
Anyone out there know where I can pick up a roof rack for an '04 Disco at a reasonably good price. (i.e. <$500) I don't mind ordering it from the web, however if you know of a shop in the SoCal area that would be great. :clap:
Try the classifieds on this site. Also, there is one for sale $400 on Discoweb posted 4/27 that doesn't look like it's sold yet. There's one on classifieds on this site for $800 but isn't listed as sold, make an offer. :) Also, sometimes stuff will come up on e-bay so check from time to time.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
SCSL said:
Also,,,not sure of prices but check out the backpack rack at www.landroversolutions.com It's a 1/2 length rack so may be less expensive?
Maybe you mean Rover Solutions. It'll take forever for you to get a rack and if his racks are like his hi lift mounts then they will rust.

Get in touch with the folks from Northwestparts instead....

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
ooops

John C said:
Maybe you mean Rover Solutions. It'll take forever for you to get a rack and if his racks are like his hi lift mounts then they will rust.

Get in touch with the folks from Northwestparts instead....
ooops yeah,,,sorry 'bout site error. No recommendations here,,,I don't know nuthin' 'bout no quality of racks ! I have SD,,,but got killed on price for it :bawling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.