Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anybody happen to have or know of a set of Rostyle wheels for a Range Rover. There's a set on Ebay,but out of my price range.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
They come up for sale on rare occassions check with Original Roverdude, he seems to be the guy selling them most of the time.

A link to PM him is in my signature

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
No worries.

There is another guy that gets them from time to time our of Washington state goes by Zombie Motors. He has a bit of a checkered past from what I have seen. His prices on them are also extremely high.

The rostyles are cool old wheels but I would prefer a more modern steel wheel for better selection on rubber.

I do applaud your efforts for originality though!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am actually in the process of shipping 1983 from him. He has some reconditioned rostyles but they're out of my budget at the moment.

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Let us know how it turns out. A lot of people will be curious as his past dealings with porsche crowd have kept quite a few of us from trying him out

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took delivery of the 83 RR today. It is pretty much as it was described on Ebay. There's a leak from the clutch slave cylinder. There is absolutely no rot. Just some surface rust here and there. All in all I am very happy and it feels good to have a Rover again.
I'll give it a going over tomorrow. Top of the list of things to do is get some Rostyles and get rid of the Edelrock? contraption sitting in the vee and get me some SU's:drive:

·
Premium Member
7,895 Posts
Funny I know right where there is a set of SU's and manifold for a 3.5 rover V8

Congrats on the RRC, glad to hear it's what you expected to get.

Edit: like these :) ? Make a offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.