Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is great........Maybe it's roverx's new rig? LOL...Nice find!!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Rover Accessories

there a good group of people "Rover Accessories" they finally updated there site...also the only land rover place i know of that offer military discounts (it was 10% last i talked to them) humm....if only DAP did something like.......

· Registered
5,468 Posts
01001010 said:
LOL..check out the front plate on this truck that I found within the Custom Vehicles gallery...

Damn it man! Those look like Kalifornia plates too. I was hoping to get personalized plates. But wait...Firestone is backwards on the fender and it is RHD...hmmmmm...

· Registered
188 Posts

· Registered
1,971 Posts
Mtclimbervt said:
there a good group of people "Rover Accessories" they finally updated there site...also the only land rover place i know of that offer military discounts (it was 10% last i talked to them) humm....if only DAP did something like.......
I can mark stuff up, then discount it for ya- or I can just sell it cheaper to begin with. :dunno: I can price match though if their 'discount' makes it cheaper than our regular price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.