Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Genuine LR parts/accessories, you guys HAVE to check out...

www.roverlandparts.com

They are based here in Florida. I've purchased from there before. Im not sure if they are still selling parts from used rovers or not but it seems like they stock just about everything that goes on a rover. The site doesnt get much easier to navigate. They totally redisigned it. You guys may remember them from ebay. They use to have an ebay store.

Well, just sharing the wealth.

And no I'm in now way affliated with them, but I was needing to replace my pass. side rear vew mirror and figured I'd give them a try again...

here's the comp.

Atlantic British - Complete packadge with housing, innerworkings, and mirror of course

$237.95 + S/H

Rover Land Parts - SAME packadge...

$125 + S/H (+ TAX in my case)

Insane or what!!!

·
Banned
914 Posts
I got a driveshaft off them once. I could hardly understand what the guy was saying, but I thought he said "works good, works good"....

Anyway, I got it and the u-joint were obviously shot to hell. Either way, I only paid 45.00 for the thing, plus a little shipping. I was not mad...

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, if you say that, then the guy's probably 125% hispanic.

Yeah, I do know for a fact that they sold used parts from either crashed vehicles or repo trucks. I got a rear right bumper tail light that had rusty bolts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Not to be confused with Roversland, in Miami. Lenny (Cuban) and Miguel (Columbian I think) are pretty good guys, but you have to ask every question from two different directions or you might not get wht you thought you were buying. We bought a RRC from them, which turned out to have salvage title history. He didn't have the title there when we bought the car, and when it arrived by mail, guess what. They knocked off another grand, and all is good. The also are pretty big one ebay, and Lenny goes to the UK often and buys some roachy stuff, never top shelf, but priced accordingly. I'm not sure how, but he also brings in a lot of stuff that isn't yet 25 years old. Maybe he claims them as parts cars.
Kind of a rough neighborhood, but hey, I'm from up country, so the big city of Miami is, well, a big city.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The guy JC posted about is right here in Tampa - just up the streeet from where I work.

He has tons of stuff - but becareful on his prices - sometimes they are great and sometimes they are waaaaay to high. Hell he's even given us a free part once - but then the next we wandered in we asked him about something we needed - he said he didn't have any - though we saw it on one of the wrecked trucks in the front.... :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.