Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hello and thank you to all who attended the October Rover Rendezvous. Recent rains made one section on the trail more difficult and traction became a problem getting over the limestone shelves. Unfortunately, some damage was incurred by a few of the trucks in our group (very sorry Dan, Chris, and Mark). With a long delay to remove my very stuck 109 – most folks only had time to run one of the three scouted trails before they had to head home. There are more good trails in this area and so-far the forest service seems willing to allow motorized vehicle travel in this section of the MTNF. If anyone is ever down in southwest Missouri and would like some mild to moderate wheeling, please let me know. Mark your calendars for next year –-Columbus Day Weekend-- for another October Rover Rendezvous. A few pictures to follow, if you have more pictures post them here or e-mail them to me and I will post them.
[email protected]
3 Disco I
1 Disco II
1 Range Rover
1 Defender
1 Series III
1 Series IIA

·
Registered
298 Posts
more, more

We need more pictures and a detailed story of the trail carnage. I'll try and make next year's meet. Now that my engine's bolted down tight, I can really give 'er 'ell. I guess I need to get over to Oklahoma to ride with some of the guys in the OKRovers club. They came to Arkansas, it would only be polite.

:drive:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photo taken by Todd (Series III) – four separate pictures taken and then “Photo Stitched” together to make one.
Thanks,
dd

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hello All! Fantastic Photo taken by Todd (Series III)!!! DblD, My Sons and I had a great time! Looking forward to next Columbus Day. The trail was somewhat challenging w/slick surfaces at times, but that recent rain really helped keep the dust down! I would like to try those trails dry sometime. Thank You, LRW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts