Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
keptin said:
Working on a RoverNuma MK2.....this is the first 1/3 of the song so far. Hope you like! (some find it very annoying--the song)

ORIGINAL RoverNuma

MK2 RoverNuma

btw...I am finishing the LRO Theme vid...
Dude, I think it's pretty cool...better than I could even think of doing with it...

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
LOL...I have that song stuck in my head!! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I know....I personally dont like the Ozone one.....cant really hit it on the dot....just dont. I know its the "original".....its also the one used on newgrounds..

...just having fun so it doesnt really matter....more just for personal enjoyment. :)

*edit* forgot to post.. the version of this song is from a group named HaiducII

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a grown man and I waste too much of my meager existence watching the **** that you put together. Hella cool man! Was that a porta potty in the background?

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol

...yes it was a jiffy john....having our house renevated and adding an addition. There is a house sized hole next to mine atm....excavation....right in front of the main entrance. When completed it will total 6300 sq. ft.---big.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hehe...I know what you meant....it would be cold as frick to take a dump in....yeah...so cold...that it would freeze solid in ten minutes.

Damnit....see what you have done, now im hijacking my own thread and of all things, talking about freezing crappers! lol :lol:

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Can't wait to see the LRO vid! Should be awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.