Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw a black disco in the movie "the horse whisperer", its the only thing that got me through that bloody chick flick, also one in the movie with the girl who says "I'll Never tellllll" with kirk douglas ,any other movies you guys have seen em in? :buttrock:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
In the movie "MO MONEY" there is a beautiful LWB!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Tomb Raider....she's all that....I know there are more...Just can't think of them right now

·
Registered
528 Posts
They always have old series landy's on corwin's quest, crocadile hunter, and shows like that on discovery/national geographic/and the animal planet.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Last year on, I think it was Survivor, I saw a commercial where it looked like the dumbasses rolled a D110, the other team was driving by and said "They rolled their J*&P".................WTF, they should all be fed to the cannibles :dunno:

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
there is a kick ass yellow D-90 in "She's All That." Now as to why I know that, I'm a movie guy, I remember damn near every movie I have seen. And unfortunately I have seen that one. Go ahead, flame away.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Rippers said:
One of buddy's down in South Florida has his truck in the R Kelly Video Slow Wind.

Land rovers are good for kids...R.Kelly wanted to appeal to all ages...LOL :D I had too...LOL :D :D :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Funrover said:
Land rovers are good for kids...R.Kelly wanted to appeal to all ages...LOL :D I had too...LOL :D :D :D
Yeah he's already gotten **** for that here from the local rover club - but in his defense he didn't even know who it was for until it was all over - He's an older guy, I'm sure he didn;t even know who R Kelly was - he was just flattered that someone asked for his truck to be in a music video.

still the first 20-30 secs have nice shots of his truck and he got paid pretty well for letting them us it :)

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Rippers said:
Yeah he's already gotten **** for that here from the local rover club - but in his defense he didn't even know who it was for until it was all over - He's an older guy, I'm sure he didn;t even know who R Kelly was - he was just flattered that someone asked for his truck to be in a music video.

still the first 20-30 secs have nice shots of his truck and he got paid pretty well for letting them us it :)

I bet.... I feel bad for him though....He had no idea

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
"L4yer Cake" has a bunch of Landy's all thru it. A few new Rangies, And A few defenders and a Series at the end. Course the film was made in the UK, so that probably explains it.

·
Forward!
2,324 Posts
Did anyone catch last weeks Orange County Choppers? The whole crew is in England for some big motorcycle show and spent a couple days sightseeing. One of the days they spend an afternoon at Land Rover in Solihull trying out LR3's with the LR Experience! It was pretty funny watching Mikey doing some crazy stuff with that LR3.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.