Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Don't know, but I sent an email so we'll find out soon. They've got some HIIIIGH quality stuff! I think they have automated welders!, those welds cant be Human!! The American version I'de have to say is one of our own Sponsors 4x4 Adventure Gear. They've got some High Quality stuff too! They dont have as much, but I'm certain that John would say.."Not Yet".

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
01001010 said:
Oh crap....sorry for the hijack man... Your Bumper looks SWEET!!! AirBags still work with one of those right?

LOL, it's all good, just like a kid in a candy store. Um, airbags, in theory they do. I Had non-air bag bumpers on my jeep, and they worked just fine when my brother decided to take on a telephone poll at 45mph. If anything, they just make the air bags a little more sensative.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
01001010 said:
Don't know, but I sent an email so we'll find out soon. They've got some HIIIIGH quality stuff! I think they have automated welders!, those welds cant be Human!! The American version I'de have to say is one of our own Sponsors 4x4 Adventure Gear. They've got some High Quality stuff too! They dont have as much, but I'm certain that John would say.."Not Yet".
Scorpion Racing and Equipe 4x4 used to work together, then they split. Scorpion has their stuff made in the UK and Equippe in Italy. We are the exclusive distributors in the US for Scorpion items. Draken Offroad is the distributor here in the US for Equipe. Equipe's stuff is a bit more expensive (italian workmanship is the best, hahahaha, I'm half italian I should know).

We do have the Extreme bumper in stock for the D90/D110. I have both the front and rear bumper on my Disco and I can assure you it's thicker and better made than most bumpers I've had or seen.

One of the problems we are having at 4x4ag is that we can't keep the items in stock, as soon as we get our shipment (which is every 4-6 weeks) we sell it immediately. Also, dealing with the folks on the other side of the pond is a very slow process. Scorpion sells alot in the UK and other parts of the world and they run out of inventory pretty often.

We ship our container via boat and that takes a week plus customs has been x-raying most of our shipments and that can take another 1 to 2 weeks.

BTW, Scorpion is the only manufacturer to warranty their springs for life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.