Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Rangie Spares makes them in Australia. Dap sells them here for around U$S550. Mucho dinero...

· Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm going to call them on Monday or should I call Sunday... anyway, I want to resell them here in the US... I've been dying to get a set for quite some time now. I'm sure I can beat DAPs price.... I'll keep you guys posted. Maybe we'll do a Group Buy for LRO members and we'll set the price to wholesale plus S&H.

· Registered
93 LWB KITTED 95 LWB Chop Top 03 D2
213 Posts
DAP had them at one point.. Yeah expensive too!! $600 but they were fiberglass. I have them on my Rovski... I have long contended that a flexible set built for a jeep or truck may fit just well enough, as long as you can find a shop that stocks them and is willing to let you test fit them.

PS don't forget you will need to cut the existing fenders to make room for the widers tires, which is ( i am assuming ) why you need the wider arches..

Hey they have some for $200 now.. You may need to cut the rubbing strips as well! The ones I have go for $550

DAP LINK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.