Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 98 RR and I find the cost of parts in Australia to be completely off the scale. $550 for floor mats? $1600 for hinged headlamp protectors (front and back of course)? $3,200 for a brush bar, and so on. Is it my imagination or are these prices completely absurd? Looking at AtlanticBritish and various UK publications, I know that prices should be lower here - our currency isn't that weak and I don't believe the import taxes should inflate prices to that extent.

Long story short to our Australian members. I'd like to know if anyone has found a good alternative. Is there a company out there that sells good after market generics?

Cheers,
Rick.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Rick as you are in perth have you tried Brit Parts in welshpool and also Arb ( for the bar work )

As I own a 98 Disco I would never go to landrover for there parts but if you want every thing to have landrover on it then you will have no choice.

There are place in the east like Graeme Cooper Auto's that do a good range of parts also

P.s landrover quoted $200 for head light protectors for the disco but Graeme Cooper quoted $110

Adam :beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts