Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
100 quids for a days work son..
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m setting to fix my AC and the auxiliary fans in the front are not functional, was wondering if this will play a factor if I run my AC on a normal basis or even wheeling?

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
It's probably a bad relay. I'd check them to make sure the work and get the relay replaced if you are fortunate enough that that is your problem.

I would run them if it was me. I think you will definately notice a difference when sitting or going slower than 40 mph.

·
100 quids for a days work son..
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OkieRover said:
It's probably a bad relay. I'd check them to make sure the work and get the relay replaced if you are fortunate enough that that is your problem.

I would run them if it was me. I think you will definately notice a difference when sitting or going slower than 40 mph.
right on for the reply, the relays are good but the actual fans are warped to the point that it wobbles it's self so bad that it hits the AC radiator.. off to the wrecking yard I guess.. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.