Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· 1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched long and hard to find videos on how to fix certain things on a classic rover. Atlantic British has videos on how to on small stuff all the way up to a big job. That's great and all but the videos are for discos 2 thru 4, the range rover full size and the sport. Nothing for the classic rover... They even have a video for the series. I wrote to Atlantic British and urged them to post up how to videos for the classic... They said a "we will try"... So far nothing. Why are there no DIY videos regarding the classic. You can find a bunch of write ups ( which is fine) but a video will go a long way. Does anyone agree with me or am I just in this alone

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
22 Posts
i hear ya... just going to be hard, as the RRCs are less desirable by the masses, and starting to become more and more extinct. Even this forum does not seem to have that much action in the RRC section.

What are you looking for? I am known to be quite the googler...

· 1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm also an avid googler, but that is pretty much where it ends. I know the classic are getting extinct but at the same time people are restoring them a lot more now then a D1 or D2. Also look at the Series truck, that vehicle is waaaay older than the classic and they even have how to videos on that truck. Some videos I would have loved to see regarding the classic ;
1. How to change the hood latch cable
2. How to address the rivnuts on the mudflaps
3. How to install side steps
4. How to install a brush guard
5. How to change the three power steering hoses.
Write ups are a great source but
videos like that would have been very useful. I'm surprised that Atlantic British, who sells a lot of classic parts,are only focusing their attentions to the newer vehicles. The RRC are the only vehicles that are really easy to work on yourself but the newer ones, not so much. Just my 2¢

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.