Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
I think the reality is that most RRS and RR HSE owners are not into forum sites. It's a different segment of the market. Anyhow, www.rangerovers.net is great, but you won't find any dedicated RRS forums that are thriving, not yet... give it some time...

Serg

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Jeffrey said:
Thanks. I already check in with RR.net. The Rangie board here hardly has any RRS contributors. Maybe you guys just haven't caught on yet!

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

·
Former LR tech, Albany NY
2,437 Posts
actually you should put RRS customers with LR3 customers. they are actually same chassis and same motors and trannies.

THe only difference is inside and thats way different then RR itself.

but the set up is really the same. Its got the same seating arrangement in the front as the LR3 but different center consoles.

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
i would say about 98% of current RRS owners have enough money to take it to the dealer for all of its service (not to mention they're still under warranty) and dont need to come here to ask questions about them. nor are they true enthusiasts. and i bet hardly any of them will take them off-road. dont worry, in a year or two the novalty will wear off, they'll trade them in for the next big thing. and you can get one for half price. happy days :drink1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.