Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone
I currently have the little flip down steps on my s3 109, and was planning on changing them to aluminium running boards. What running boards fit best and look best. Do I have much in the way of modifications to do? Also, I am planning on selling the steps, what is a resonable amount. They are all in good condition and were all hot dipped galvanised about 6 years ago, so no rust. Rubbers are all in good condition too. Is anyone interested?
Cheers,
Dick

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
DickFox said:
Hey Everyone
I currently have the little flip down steps on my s3 109, and was planning on changing them to aluminium running boards. What running boards fit best and look best. Do I have much in the way of modifications to do? Also, I am planning on selling the steps, what is a resonable amount. They are all in good condition and were all hot dipped galvanised about 6 years ago, so no rust. Rubbers are all in good condition too. Is anyone interested?
Cheers,
Dick
If you need a home for your steps,I'll gladly take them of your hands as mine are OME and are just beginning to show a little wear.just give me a price aand we'll get the ball rolling......Cheers! :drink1:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I havent got back to you earlier, have been very busy at work. I forgot to mention I am over in Oz. Do you still think you will want them? I am heading over to stradebroke island this weekend, so will leave the steps on for that. Once I take them off, prob next week, i will take some photos and either email them to you or post them on here.
Dick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.