Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2001 D2 with mods & warranty $13.5k firm

Greetings all, sorry to make post number one a for sale post, but I haven't ever reallly explored the world of LR message boards outside of DiscoWeb...

Unfortunately practicality dictates that I sell my rover. I'm moving to the city and I just don't need this much vehicle.

Truck is a 2001 SD with 57xxx miles. Well cared for and loved, with all of the service records since its been in my care. Available with transferable extended warranty out to 86,000 miles.

Truck has been upgraded wtih a TJM t15 bumper, Hella 4000 lamps, RTE diff guards, RTE sliders, BFG all-terrains, tow hitch with wiring in place, XM radio, and D1 wiper arms.

Has a CDL nipple!

Check it out in detail here (with pics): http://www.lzxray.com/misc_pages/land_rover.htm

If you want pictures of anything specific, let me know and I can get some emailed to you.

Truck is located in Boston, MA. I'm looking to get $14,500 or best offer.

Shoot me an email at [email protected], or give me a change of pace from the drudgery of work and give me a call at 703-264-7850.

Edit: I'm not one to shy away from a roadtrip, so wanted to add that I am still working in Reston, VA and flying up to Boston just about every weekend. I would be happy to drive it down to deliver to a buyer in the DC area at my own expense. I would also be willing to pick up a buyer at Logan, TF Green (Providence), or Manchester airports and work on the price to accommodate airfare. Independence flys into Logan, Southwest into Providence and Manchester, so fares are cheap!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.