1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. That's what I was looking for. I'll have to search under "warm climate grill". Thanks.
I'm not excited about shelling out mucho $$$$. Hell, for that much, I guess I could spec one out and have one made at the fabricators out of aluminum....hmmmm...now i'm thinking.. Just got to get the wife on board....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been thinking...an aluminum grill would be stupid, cuz if somebody parked their car in front of my truck all the sudden....instead of crunchy grille plastic...crunchy radiator/front clip?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just read that thread...great post...perfect link. I think thats the direction I'll be going in!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I just stumbled on it. I have a factory Saudi grille that I had on my Disco 1 (97). I sold the car with the original grill. I kept the Saudi along with a bunch of other parts, with the thought I'd get another disco in the future. Now, I have, but it's an LR3. If anyone is still looking for a factory Saudi grille, PM me. I'm not looking to make a killing, I'll entertain reasonable offers. It's doing me no good just hanging on my garage wall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts