Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted all of you to be aware that there is a scammer going around on the Land Rover Forums, on here, his name was 'nazzaxy' and he sent the following message:

Hello

I am interested in buying the Rack, Ladder & A-Bar that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at:[email protected] for a quick reply.
He has also done it on other forums to other members.. So please be aware of this, and always be careful in online dealings.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
4,576 Posts
I was just talking about this guy with Justin (FIVSPDDISCO) the other day. Same thing happened with him.

do a google search for his SN and like 3 other non-rover boards come up.

·
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fivespddisco said:
sorry i did not see this post
That's because I just posted it today! I got the PM from the guy a few days ago, but just noticed it happened on the ROVERS forum as well to some other people..

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
rmuller said:
Just wanted all of you to be aware that there is a scammer going around on the Land Rover Forums, on here, his name was 'nazzaxy' and he sent the following message:

He has also done it on other forums to other members.. So please be aware of this, and always be careful in online dealings.

Thanks,
Ryan
That dude writes like a fag, or a Nigerian scammer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts