Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scorpion Racing makes just about everything one would need to turn your Landy into a serious off roader...they are amazing! I didnt know they make as many things as they do. I was debating wether I should rebuild my front facia to the stock again and buy an LR winchmount...but 550 for a SLICK lookin Bumper with a nicely hidden winch...beats out the 800+ I'd be spendin if I did the rebuild!...not to mention the lack of approach angle!

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
keptin said:
Perfect for that spark plug rigged to your exhaust pipe.
And we have another ******* on the forum.... :D I like that, i did that to an old chevy i had, flames are fun

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO...I almost bought those for my 65 stang when I came across them on Mustangs Depot...

Yeah Ryan, John has one hell of a biz goin there. I'm gonna make one huge purchase from him when I have the $$$ because I want to buy everything in one shot..2.5" lift, the bumper, the rock/tree sliders (AG has an AWSOME deal on those as well) and my wires, and I might be moved to buy some others suspension components.

I feel bad because I've been tellin him that im gonna buy but whevever im ready to, something else comes up...school, weddings, hurricane repairs, more hurricane repairs, and the rover gets put aside =(

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Don't feel bad JC, John is a business man. He knows that sometimes cultivating a relationship is the best way to eventually make a sale. That ideal is what I admire in people I do business with. Guys like John from AG and Jason from Red Rhino know their ****, post their knowledge on sites like this free of charge. I think it is our obligation to give them our business if they can give us a competitive price.

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually my friend...i dont know the exact story there, John can clear it up for us later, but i believe Scorpion descended from Equipe or something like that...in other words, they're just about the same thing...but i do know what you speak of...they make some WILD parts for Defenders...and the front bumpers for the Discos are SWEET!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.