Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
China Wall: Tarryall, Colorado. A few of us that couldn't make the rally met up yesterday to get some wheelin' out of our system. A DI, my DII, a well-built RRC,,,even had 2 jeeps with us (gasp!). These pics are rather low quality. I'll post some more once I get 'me from the guys who had real cameras.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still don't have the good high-res yet.... but by popular demand, here are some more pics of the Red Rangie,,,and a few of my buddy Matt flexing out his Disco I beyond the extreme,,hopefully I'll get some of me soon. I've noticed that as the latest suspension breaks in I'm getting more flex. Still having the watts linkage problem w/ the rear limiting the articulation vs. the front, but spoke to RTE today & they are working diligently on a solution.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Did someone say Great Wall of China, great off-roading and me without my Land Rover....lol

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Great pics!

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He lives out here now. Actually, he's a cadet at the USAF Academy down in Colo Spgs. He stayed out for the summer as he was doing some kind of flight training. Good kid. Hopefully he will drop a large bomb on a terrorist bunker.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
now those are good pics, scsl! love that terrain. damn, i gotta move out your way, if not simply to get away from the flaming leftties in santa cruz that will stop at nothing to spray paint my 90 if it's left unattended downtown.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Hey Griff - You don't have to move! Just give me a call and we can hit some trails. I think we are doing Slick Rock off of Hwy 4 this month. Here is the link: http://www.norcalttora.com/trails/slickrock.php

I am hoping to run it the 20th. Some of the guys want to do it the 27th but I coach my oldest son's soccer team and games start that day - for the next 10 weeks - so no more wheeling on Saturdays for a while. Will have to skip church and worship in the wilderness on Sundays!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
The disco looks like it's on a trail called eagle rock.. is that it?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I know all of those spots.. I have that trail memorized.. Why do i never see other land rovers when i am up there...... I am the only landy among jeeps..Maybe next time

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I, hopefully, am going to run this trail at night next week!!!! who wants to go?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.