Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, new at using the seafoam but keep hearing everyones testimons. I know I have some carbon build up, so I'm going to run some through the gas, crank case, but how to apply it to the cylinders is my question...The website says throught the manifold vacuum line, PCV, etc...can I get some direction from someone who has done this?

also, are the manufacturers amounts a good start or has anyone played with different amounts?

'97 Disco I,

Thanks,
B.

·
Registered
321 Posts
tried the seafoam stuff last weekend and i don't know if it helped or not.. didn't get the smoke like the directions said... there's a rubber hose from the mass air flow or the throttle body (forget which it was) that goes into the plenum i think...take the rubber hose from the throttle body or maf and pour it in
take care
sam

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
If you want to run SeaFoam, and I like it, buy 3 cans, one for the gas, one for the crank case and one to run through one of the vac. lines on your intake or throttle body. After you run it through the engine let it sit for 30 minutes then go take it on a good drive, you should see a big change.
Mike J.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts