Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 LR3 with tan interior and leather seats. I want to protect both my front seats and my trunk when seats are all laid flat bc I am super dirty when I leave work and don't want to constantly be cleaning the tan leather seat. I also use my vehicle as a truck esentially. I never have the seats in upright position, they are always laid flat to make hauling various items easier. I am not interested in leather seat covers or anything fancy but I would like seat covers that fit properly and dont look like a canvas bag was thrown over the seat. Years ago I had a bench seat cover for my little Toyota truck and it resembled a mexican blanket. Anyone with an idea of where to look for these? And the Weathertec only provides partial trunk liners, any other suggestions there?

·
very disco
2,802 Posts
You might look at one of those rubber bedliner mats for a small pickup. They’re not super cheap, but you could cut it down to the size/shape needed and it would be sturdy as hell. True rubber can transfer to the carpeting though, so if it’s tan… there’s that to think about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts