Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a set of seat covers at AutoZone for about $25 each. They WILL fit DI, DII, RRC, P-38, Defenders, and even series if you've installed a full seat.

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiB...serAction=answerQuestion&Parameters=Olive/Tan

I cannot imagine anyone buying LR seat covers or even ABs. Insanity,,unless you've inherited money,,then it's all good :drink1:
These lace up tight w/ the zip-cord & have pockets for misc doo-dads you end up with while on the trail. You could absolutely destroy 10 of these seat covers for the price of an LR set......

·
Registered
165 Posts
Are those waterproof?

I bought some of these for my P38 and I love them! Only cost my $95 shipped to my house for the whole set, including front seat armrest covers.
They've only got them for P38's and Classic Rangies though, but my $0.02..

P38 covers
Classic Range Rover

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Colo so waterproofing wasn't a big deal,,,more dirt & dust. I suppose I could spray 'em if I needed to. That's still a good price on your link for RR seat covers though. The genuine's & ABs are just sinfully expensive,,,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.