Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice! Not you, the classic :wave:

· Registered
590 Posts
Nice Rover. You seem like a calm dude, if I were you I would have yelled at that damn tourist to get the hell away from my Rover as I was trying to take a pic.

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, THATS ME GUYS, I KNOW ITS CHEESY I JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE A BUDDY TAKE THE PICTURE I WANTED TO SEND TO TO MY MOMS, SO SHE COULD SEE ME AND THE RANGIE!!! DONT PICK ON ME TOO MUCH!!!! PEACE :buttrock:

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
01001010 said:
LOL...Dude, you are TALL!, Looks like your truck as lift, and those bigger tires and you're taller!! I'm 5'4, I have to jump into my Disco..lol
DUDE I JUST REALIZED THAT DOES MAKE ME LOOK TALL, I M ONLY SIX TWO!!! :dunno: :lol:

· Registered
1,506 Posts
LRR219 said:
DUDE I JUST REALIZED THAT DOES MAKE ME LOOK TALL, I M ONLY SIX TWO!!! :dunno: :lol:
ONLY 6'2"... that's it??? LOL

Are you going to Paragon on 6/24-26 by any chance? If you are available you should join us for some nice wheelin'

JC, you can't come, you're too short :lol:

· Registered
94 Posts
For all that is good and holy, please stop yelling. :mad: Learn to turn off the Caps Lock key.

Also, don't _ever_ use the 'w' word to refer to a Rover. You ain't a gangsta and that ain't an Escalade.

That said, nice truck. :D

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trigger said:
For all that is good and holy, please stop yelling. :mad: Learn to turn off the Caps Lock key.

Also, don't _ever_ use the 'w' word to refer to a Rover. You ain't a gangsta and that ain't an Escalade.

That said, nice truck. :D
I M THE FURTHEST THING FROM GANGSTER, AND CAPS HAS TO STAY ON, NO SUCH THINGS AS LOWER CASE IN THE SYSTEM I USE AT WORK, IF I FORGET TO TURN IT BACK ON IT LOCKS THE WHOLE SYSTEM UP, SORRY FOR "YELLING", BUT GET OVER IT! THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ;)

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
01001010 said:
:bawling: ....LOL.... :lol:
that would be a haul for you woulndnt it!!! over fifteen hours from where you are and that would be huckin at that!!! dude its a drive that you dont ever wanna have to do as many times as i have!!! golf bussiness is a bear!!! :drive:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.