Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
ooooooooo....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... You will love them.. that is what i run on my RRC

·
rovering??
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roverX said:
Schweeet Nikunj. Should take you about 20 minutes each wheel.... :D
actually will take a little over a week. gotta move first.. set up my garage at the new place. and then ill start... and i gotta do the brakes too.

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Nice!!!

I am contemplating buying the same setup for my D2. Are you required to get a new alignment after they are installed? Are you using your factory shocks?

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
OME's

02disco2 said:
Nice!!!

I am contemplating buying the same setup for my D2. Are you required to get a new alignment after they are installed? Are you using your factory shocks?
So are you planning to change out your shocks at the same time, if you are over 40,000 miles you'll need them including the stablizer.
Good luck with the lift, I used OME's and went 3 1/2"s on my 99 DII, what a change.
Mike J.

·
rovering??
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
02disco2 said:
Nice!!!...

Are you using your factory shocks?
nope i am not gonna use the factory ones ...
i also got a set of OME shocks with the springs...
for the steering stabelizer i am getting the rancho RS5405/3...
and yes i will be getting it realigned....

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Nikunj, hopefully that will solve that weird leaning you have on your left rear corner.

Once the air suspension in my '95 goes, I am going the same route.. However, I hope it doesn't go too soon. Just don't want to mess with it at the moment, and it is working fine.

·
as good as it gets
331 Posts
ibjettin said:
I also used Bilstiens with the OME in our '97 Discovery...

Nikunj, you show great control and patience in waiting to install those bad boys :D I envy that...
I chose the Bilstien 7100 shocks, so if I ever decided to upgrade to the 5" springs I would already invested in the shocks.

I've also done the driveshaft conversion and a few other things working my way to the 5" springs...I have to get the rearend regeared and several other things before those can go on though...they will be the last thing on my list to buy for that set up.

I know everyone says don't do 35's, but hey I just love to go bigger!!

Hopefully soon mine will match the Green Disco in these pictures....that is my goal anyway.

Sorry guys flame away I just can't heppppp myself...I wanna go bigger.

·
as good as it gets
331 Posts
roverX said:
You must have us confused with another forum.... :D We don't flame here, we just tease the **** out of you. :clap:
Yeah, there are other non-named forums out there that I have visited that may have made me a little gun shy when it comes to talking about my own intentions for my Land Rover....I've been called pretty much every name in the book...to Poser(Poseur) to Moron/Idiot.

The teasing I can take no problem...it is the name calling I prefer to do without. ;)

Tease Away :buttrock:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Dude, just checked out your site. You have inspired me to become a photographer just to get laid. You have some pretty hot friends from your site. It's a toss up between visiting you in Texas and visiting Gue in Bolivia!

·
rovering??
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Serg said:
Nikunj, hopefully that will solve that weird leaning you have on your left rear corner...
Guess what.. that leaning has gone... thats because i shot the rear right spring too... i managed to do that towing my friends horse trailer up highway 9.
this was a 4 horse trailer ,it weighed about 4000 lbs odd.. empty...
no way i was going to tow it with his horses in there..... And that finally got the rear end to sagg all the way...
and lead to me getting new springs ,shocks,new brakes.. and new tires...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.