Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my '74 Mercedes SL, and I'm looking to replace it with another headache. I'm thinking a Range Rover Classic fits the bill.

Seeking something running and not totally rusted. Anything else is fair game; I'm a pretty competent backyard mechanic.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or give me a call/text at 860-269-4314. Under $2000 preferably, or under $1000 if it's in particularly rough shape.

Located in Cambridge, MA. Car will be stored in Avon, CT so something in that area works as well.

·
Registered
287 Posts
There's one listed in the classifieds here that is in Fairfield for $1500 or so and might fit the bill for you... No relationship with the owner whatsoever other than if I still lived in CT, I'd have bought it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have a 89 RRC. Mechanically in great shape, was a rough offroader. Has all kind of off road upgrades though. It has dented panels, but I am in the process of trading ALL of them out, as I have a complete parts truck of the same white color. I don't think I will keep this truck. I can PM you pictures if you have an interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts