Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am thinking of selling the '95 LWB I just bought, the one with the new 4.0 in it. I think I want to sell it and use the money for some other projects I am working on.. Still not sure. What do you guys think I should ask for it? It has a dealer installed 4.0 ($6500 receipt) with 8 month on the warranty left. A rebuilt transfer case installed ($3000 receipt) and a new EAS computer ($800 receipt). All this was done in the last 6 months. Nice and straight, well one dent, tailgate not rusty. Drives great, gets about 15 MPG with the new 4.0. Everything other than the seat heaters works great. Air suspension seems to function fine. Registered till April 2006. Passed smog with flying colors. Dark green with the tan interior.

Not sure I want to sell... just thinking about it. I think I can get $7-8k... any thoughts???

Serg

·
Registered
127 Posts
RRC value......

Hi Serg,

I can only speak in Canadian dollars, but this kind of vehicle in western Canada in this condition would sell for about $10K to 12K.

Now it has been owned by the famous RROnly Serge, its probaly worth double that! :buttrock:

You talk about "other projects"? What else do you have up your sleeve??

Good luck with your sale....

cheers
Andy

·
Registered
79 Posts
AdrianL said:
Didn't you buy this vehicle for $4500? You want to sell for 7-8k?
Hey, everyone wants to make some cash now and then!

Serg,

It can't hurt to put it up for sale and see what happens. Ask high and say OBO, see what happens. It sounds like a solid car with new stuff where it counts most, so I imagine you will get alot of interest. Personally, I would find it hard to part with a new engine and xfer case...

-Coach

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I am not sure I want to sell it or not... just thinking about it.. and yes I paid $4900, but I know it is worth more than that. Thanks for the input fellas.

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ron that's tempting, but I had 3 slices of leftover pizza for dinner so I am good on pizza for at least a week now. :D

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ron... my mistake... does that sandwich have an image of teh Virgin Mary on it? If so we might have a deal! ;)

Serg

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
The hand baked pizza I will provide has an image of your "diety of choice".
You want the Dali Lama, bam, it's there.
Budda more to your liking? Bam, it's on there.
Got a favorite saint? I'm telling ya it's on there.
Chips and a pickle...please. :rolleyes:
As it seems you are not quite happy with my deal I'll sweeten the deal a bit and I'll throw in a six pack of Flat Tire served in a frosty pilsner glass and at 7 degrees C.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm.... the beer is putting you WAY ahead in the lead my man! :clap:

Serg

·
Registered
162 Posts
How about Three Course Meal?

Start out with nice jumbo shrimp cocktail with tall nice glass of Guiness Stout or Marlot

followed by 20oz Porterhouse cooked to your desire with side of asparagus and rosemary seasoned whipped butter cream mashed potatos

and conclude with Brandy soaked lightly whipped Tiramisu....

On me.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nice profit comrade!!
Better not let the sheila who you bought it from know! :D
You are in the wrong business!!!! "Serg's Used Rovers" - nice ring to it :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.