Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Are you going to be in the h3 or the disco? I'm interested in their trips but not sure I could commit to that just yet. Are reservations necessary with pangaea for anyone else?

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D2 of course :) Registration is required and I'm waiting for a packet in the mail. There's a deposit to reserve a spot and a couple hundred bucks should be sufficient. I spoke to Nathan (guide/biz owner) and he said that groups are usually no more than 5-7 vehicles and Sept should be a perfect time for a trip from the weather/scenery perspective.

I usually don’t commit that far in advance either, but I find that if I don’t plan out for trips, then I usually don’t make them, lol. Got the OK from my better half so I’m pretty set on it now!

· Registered
5,468 Posts
I'd love to go but I'm not sure where I'll be Disco wise at that time. I am pretty rough on my rig and I think I'm doing a Rubicon or Moab trip right before then. We'll have to wait and see. If you are going solo, maybe I can ride with you and pay for part of the registration. I should know more around April or May.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.