Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
---Price Reduction---

Previously advertised, and now readvertised due to timewasters, this lovely Series 3 is back on the market.

It is a well cared for 1984 Series III, SWB Station Wagon, Masasi Red with safari roof.

Details

It has a Diesel 2.25 5 bearing Engine

The many extras include - Overdrive, FWH, lots of miles left on BFG All Terrain tyres, Kenlowe Fan and is Carpeted throughout.

It comes with 11 months MOT.

Price £1,200 oto

The Reason for Sale

5 and a half years ago it was put in the garage, undercover. It is now out and due to my brother moving to abroad – he has decided that it is time to sell.

Located just outside Derby, Derbyshire UK.

Interested

If you are interested and would like further details, information or want to organise a viewing please e-mail me or post a reply to this link.

No time wasters or rude comments please!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Swb

Q. Do you guarantee it will pass US customs?

A. To be Honest - I do not know the regulations or requirements for US customs.

If you can find out and are still interested, please let me know.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
roverX said:
Do you guarantee it will pass US customs??? :eek:
rover, if you're seriously interested in a rig like this '84, there's a nearly identical vehicle to this one near my house. it's in much poorer shape though. i don't know if it's for sale (unlikely), but it's possible i could try to find out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Take Note!

May I please reiterate - No Time Wasters

If you do want to make an enquiry because you are genuinely interested, please either pm me or e-mail me with your e-mail address, in order that I can send you further photo's and details.

Thank you!

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
B199HSX said:
May I please reiterate - No Time Wasters

If you do want to make an enquiry because you are genuinely interested, please either pm me or e-mail me with your e-mail address, in order that I can send you further photo's and details.

Thank you!
Hey Mate- This is a forum.Last time I checked people talked about stuff. You dont like it,piss off and advertise on onother forum. People will discuss stuff.Get used to it. Besides I'm not sure any of the "time wasters" on this forum are interested anymore.I actualy thought about it untill you got lippy. :mad: Man I'm an angry drunk..............

·
Registered
734 Posts
Agree Series 3 Guy.................What a response from someone trying to sell something...............if he would not waste so much time writing, and read, he would have seen that the truck cannot come over here anyhow. Nothing wrong with angry drunks............ :drink1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.