Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a bunch of surplus LR (genuine) parts. Amongst it all is a brand new Load Space Protector for a Series II Disco. It's missing 2 of the four little rubber plugs, but otherwise new, never sold. I'll take 2 cases of Bellhaven Wee Heavy, or B'haven Scotch Ale.

Also have a pair of new running board side rails, with the hardware kit. The rails are the kind that look like a Stainless pipe, 2 1/2" diameter or so. One end is straight, the other bends inward. If you don't want to use them as side steps, you could make a neat sled with them. There may be one piece missing, but it's easily copied from one that is there. It's just a bolt sort of thing made from hex-stock. I think they are also missing the rubber treads. I'm not sure what car they're for, but look like they would fit a D90 or Disco. I'll trade them for a case of Guiness, the kind with the widget in the can.

This stuff is pretty much pick-up only, it doesn't ship well because of the sizes involved. But look at it on the bright side, I'll drink a bit of the payment with you.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, this is the molded ABS plastic unit. Grey. I never saw one in black. I have one of these for my 110, but don't use it because the dogs keep sliding from one side to the other.

I get all the MN I need on saturday nights. Prarie Home Companion. What, you don't think we get winter here? I will admit, you get rediculous temps tho, Doesn't Embaress (Why would any town want to be know as Embaress?) hold this years record, -56F

I'll keep my eyes open for a suitable cardboard box. It's be big, but not heavy. You want to ship two cases of finast Ale?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.