Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see many posting regarding the servicing of Land Rover vehicles, or lack there of. I also see notes about poor mechanics, and even bad experiences at Dealers. I know some of you don't live near dealers or good shops, and on the same note, there are MANY miserable shops & dealers. I've heard the many horror stories. When I worked for LR I knew many a DLR with some bad news service departments... this is common throughout the industry, be it GM, Ford, Toyota or Rover. Finding a shop or dealer that will really fix you car correctly the first time can be a problem. They are all in business for one reason... TO MAKE MONEY! Sadly some go about it the wrong way.

For some years we've been offering a Service School for Land Rover's; you'll not only learn something, but have a bit of fun too! We've had both men and women attend, everyone gave positive feed back! So think about it.... it will be to your advantage. MG

www.offroadexperience.com/wcb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.