Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of shocks do you have? I replaced mine a couple of years ago with Explorer Pro Comp ES9000's. They seem to be ok. Alot better than stock. I'm thinking of replacing them with something else but not sure what.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just installed OLD MAN EMU SHOCKS.

I just installed OLD MAN EMU Shocks and Springs on my rig. They are only a week old so my recommendation is not tested but I like-'em. I chose to heavy duty OME springs in the front and rear and softer shocks in front and rear. It is supposed to balance out the ride???? I went HD because I tow a sandrail and I am planning on installing a ARB front bumper.

One other benefit from the new shocks is that they will give your Disco a 2" left. Not a big deal but enough to put larger tires on the rig. [ i.e.
265/75/16 BFG MT ]

Hope this helps. I am new to the site....just registered.

Bob

·
Registered
35 Posts
OME for sure...

We sell the entire OME line and are very happy with their product. If you are looking for extreme suspension we go with the N76 OME shocks and RoverTym springs plus all the other crap. If you looking for a simple 2 or 3" lift go with the OME setup all around. We have excellent pricing as well.

www.get-rhino.com let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My disco in fitted with Konis and I run a +2 inch lift and they are great had no probs so far but the OME suspension if very good also

Adam :beer:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have OME's everywhere.

dual shock kit, steering stabilizer, front shocks..

honest opinion? overpriced POS.

gimme some Ranchos.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
azpaquin said:
dual shock kit, steering stabilizer, front shocks..

honest opinion? overpriced POS.

gimme some Ranchos.
I have Blingensteins on my Disco with Rovertym springs. Love the springs, hate the shocks.

On one of the Rangies, I have Bearmach springs with OME long travel shocks-love the entire setup.

On the other Rangie, OME springs and no name shocks...

Prolly gonna use Fox on the hybrid.

I did not have the life-changing experience with the Blingensteins eveyrone ahd told me to expect, and have both bottomed them out and over-extended them (need new bumpstops and limiters?). The kid's Rangie is awesome with the OME shocks and Bearmach springs, but a little harsh ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.