Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just wondering if when a Discovery 3 has been converted to springs from air suspension CORRECTLY ie flash kit etc should all the terrain response functions work? The one I've just purchased doesn't seem to work on any of the TR options? Also is TR useable in hi an lo box? Thanks in advance for any info ?

·
very disco
2,052 Posts
According to this post:

The AB kit with the software dongle prevents errors and allows terrain response to function. Whether it can function as effectively without EAS remains unknown.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to this post:

The AB kit with the software dongle prevents errors and allows terrain response to function. Whether it can function as effectively without EAS remains unknown.
Thanks I read this the other day. Seen various posts saying check negative terminal on the battery is fully in situe which it wasn't so knocked down and tightened today.checked all tyre pressures and adjusted too. I also went into the secret menu on the radio to check the battery voltage. I did non engine running and running I'll enclose the pictures

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first wasn't running then when running it was 14.2. What should it be please anyone? I'm thinking if it's been stood at the dealers maybe it's worth taking it off and fully charging it to see if this maybe causing the faults before going and buying a new one (well dealership will replace as came with 3 months warranty ?)

·
very disco
2,052 Posts
it's true, low voltage can cause strange things to happen... and if the battery is at 11.8V at rest, that's no good. it should be comfortably over 12V

·
Registered
18 Posts
hello! (Is ten months a bit too old to revive??). I notice the OP mentions a "secret menu" on his radio for accessing info like battery voltage. My '07 HSE didn't come with any owner's manuals, so I'd be glad to hear how this feature is accessed. thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
hello! (Is ten months a bit too old to revive??). I notice the OP mentions a "secret menu" on his radio for accessing info like battery voltage. My '07 HSE didn't come with any owner's manuals, so I'd be glad to hear how this feature is accessed. thanks!
X2 I have never heard of a secret menu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts