Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone through this forum and used search fro about 2 hours and cannot find someone with the exact same issue, so it's time to ask you guys

My left turn signal does not work properly, when I use it it blinks 3 times in rapid fire and then nothing, right side works fine. I tried swapping the relay under the hood and under the dash and still the same issue, any idea's ?

I'm finally going to have some time to work on it this weekend and would like to fix this after I swap all the fluids on the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Hi, push the hazard button and see what happens, it's important to know if any of the left bulbs is working or none eventually if the hazards indication on dash is erratic as well, also ask somebody to observe what happens with the lights when you get that sort sequence.... the direction indicators management is very complicated on a D2 cos the BCU and IDM are both involved so more information about the symptom is needed cos it can be a simple earth or contact issue or the worst scenario is IDM or BCU fault

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.