Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Slaughterhouse

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SCSL 
#1 ·
From my earlier post on JCRover4x4, it seems there are few Coloradans out there. Solihull Society has a trip to Slaughterhouse Gultch planned for this Saturday (tomorrow). Check their website for details. It's pretty close by Denver metro,,just up 285 in Bailey. This is a fun trail and a strong step up for any newbie off-roaders. It's not a trail that is likely to cause serious damage (no promises though!) but it's a pretty big step up from the Colo "easy"-rated trails,,,dirt roads & the like. I would say it's about low end of 'medium'. Some good off-cambers to prove what a great off-roader LR is and some good up-hill moguls to test out that center-locker or TC. Mine's in shop so can't make it :bawling:

#2 ·
Hey SCSL would a stocker make it on that trail. Oh no its not stock I have tinted windows my bad does that help . I did kane creek in Moab on a stock land cruiser and the video of I saw of rovers on that trail all had lifts winches air lockers33's or 35'5 just wondering what a stock one would do.

#3 ·
There's one section of the trail that might tag your bumpers. It's an uphill w/ no go-around. I'll pm ya back w/ some ideas. Can you make it this Saturday? Solihull Society is also doing a trip but I'm not sure the trail rating. Will check & get back at ya. :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.