Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year Folks ! I Would Like To Start The New Year By Buying Some Accessories For My Disco2 But I Wanted To Know Something Before . I Know If U Press The Sls Button The Rear End Will Lift Up . But When U Cross 30mph Or So The Rear Automaticaly Comes Back Down . I Wanna Know If Theres A Way To Keep That End Sticking Up And Preventing It From Automaticaly Coming Back Down . I Want To Purchase The Sls Remote So I Can Lower And Raise It Remotely . Does Anyone Know If I Raised It With The Remote , Will It Still Stay Up ? Or Is It Going To Come Back Down Automaticaly ? If Anyone Has This Figured Out Please Let Me Know . Thanks Much Guys !

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
I also have SLS and trust me you don't want to run at high speeds, with all that air pressure in the bags, you'll blow one.
Are you just wanting to raise the rear end a little as in a lift? If so there are ways to do that and not cause a problem. No you can't use the remote to beat the system either, it is automatic for a good reason.
By the way I raised my truck 3"s and still have my SLS.
Mike J.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mike.yes i want to raise it as a lift but since there's no way to beat the system i'm gonna just lift it like yours. by the way nice disco looks great i like the lift !

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Where are you located?
If you want some pointers, let me know.
What size tires are you going to run?
Do you plan on using the spacer for the SLS or are you going to use the adjuster on the height switchs?
I am sending you a picture of the height adjusters if you don't want to buy the spacers. Either way it would be a good idea for us to talk so I can tell you what I have seen as pros and cons.
Let me know how it is going.
Mike J.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts