Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2007 LR3 SE and the black plastic mesh speaker covers in the middle row on the door panels have broken. It looks like they just snap on and are 5 inch speakers. Has anyone had to replace these before and if you did, where did you find the part? I've been looking like online like crazy and have found nothing. Any help
Would be appreciated! I've attached a picture so you know what I'm talking about. I just need the mesh part, not that outer ring. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Probably the dealer. If you're not close to one, they'll ship it to you.

There aren't a ton of these out there being parted yet. A professional yard isn't going to fiddle around with something like this. If you want to buy the door, they'll include it. Finding one of these in a pick-a-part yard, well... just buy a lottery ticket. Probably the same with Ebay.

You better hurry- virtually everyone is purging all their parts inventories after ten years, except for the regular sellers that are profitable to keep in stock. This wouldn't be one.

Good luck and welcome to the board. Do yourself a huge favor and start researching maintenance requirements and issues on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts