Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Mod. --- I'm watching you
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah while I was on vacation in NH this past weekend with my family (my whole family, my parents have a condo at Attitash Mountian) My brother, my daughter and I went out and found a nice place to hit the trails in the snow! We had tons of fun. If anyone hear knows the horse stables at Attatish, that field and the trails around them are tons of fun. We got sorta stuck once but only for a few minutes. We couldn't see the crub and we got hung up on it in because it was covered in snow and ice but we got out. We had tons off fun...
Course now I need to get a lift kit for it :) and an extra set of rims and tires for it. :D

Oh and yesterday while we were running around North Conway we must have spotted 20 LR of verious years and models... Was anyone up that area this past weekend?

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
John,John,John.........Have we taught you NOTHING.......where are the F-ing pics! PICS PICS PICS !!!!!!!............lol
Sounds like a great time. (I just wish we could see some pics)

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We did it at night... and I had left the camera at the condo... I know I know stupid...

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the truck today and its raining out... maybe I'll hit a few trails on my way home from work today :)

· Magicly Delicious
1,019 Posts
apbtpetey said:
Sure likely story :) Just busting on you.

Atleast yours has seen some type of off-road. I am still an off-road virgin
:eek: your modship has just been revoked.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Sound like you had fun!!!! To bad no camera, next time!! :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.