Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - I have one of my Disco's up on Cars and Bids this week - HERE - . No reserve but hoping to see at least $15,000 out of it....wish me luck!

2004 Disco 2 SE
131k miles

Its really quite stock. I kept it that way as the others I've worked on I tend to lift them and make off-road ready.
I've repaired or replaced the cooling system - radiator, pulleys including water pump, 180 degree thermostat.
Option B Amigos fix
Brakes and Rotors
OME Shocks
Roof repainted (clear coat was wearing a bit)
Completely refurbished wheels (perfect!)

Minor wear and tear.

Only negative is the frame was patched at some point in the rear. The PO did a decent job so its solid and rust-proofed completely now.

Let me know if any questions. Thanks.

Reactions: Carb0nation

·
very disco
2,692 Posts
That’s an excellent truck, and a stock specimen is to be coveted. It’ll take a special buyer to pay what it’s worth, and I hope you find him(her)!

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
386 Posts
Looks like a nice truck. Good luck with the auction!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello team, at this point with about 6 hours let on the auction the truck looks like it may go cheap. Would be a loss for me but someone will be getting a great truck at this point! Hope someone here ends up with it!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow did I take a bath on this one. Appreciate the good wishes on this but wow what a painful loss on this. I invested a ton into this more than what I got out. Win some, lose some. This guy got a smoking deal....

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
386 Posts
Yeah he did! That’s only a little more than I have into my truck, and I got mine for basically nothing originally. Sorry to see it dude

·
very disco
2,692 Posts
yeah, I can't let em go. none of em. I tried once, it didn't work out

Reactions: CeeGeez

·
Registered
2003 Discovery 2 SE7
386 Posts
Yeah I’ve considered letting go of mine a couple of times (usually after something kept breaking lol) but I have way too much time invested into it to come to terms with selling it so I’m going to keep it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts