Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Nice pics.....sweet Rover......Wish I was there..

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
You have to love a show where the mud is better than the shine
:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looking a good as ever Roy

·
Registered
150 Posts
bhodisatva said:
Thanks BTM and flying the flag toooo :clap:

No problems Roy, it's a fine looking Light-Weight.

(it'd look even better back up here in Yorkshire ;) )

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bush Tucker Man said:
(it'd look even better back up here in Yorkshire ;) )
A permanent move back to GOC is planned just waiting for the circumstances to become favourable. I really need to get around to scanning the photo's of her parked up on the cliffs overlooking Saltwick Nab at Whitby or coming across Fylingdales Moor. Climbing out of Runswick Bay in 2nd low has got to be one of the biggest memories, i'd forgotten just how steep the entrance/exit into there was.

·
Registered
150 Posts
bhodisatva said:
A permanent move back to GOC is planned just waiting for the circumstances to become favourable. I really need to get around to scanning the photo's of her parked up on the cliffs overlooking Saltwick Nab at Whitby or coming across Fylingdales Moor. Climbing out of Runswick Bay in 2nd low has got to be one of the biggest memories, i'd forgotten just how steep the entrance/exit into there was.

Excellent :clap:

Can't wait to see those photos.

I wish I'd taken the 'green shed' on the 'Whitby Weekend' instead of the Mondeo, but it wouldn't have been quite as quick on roads like Fylingdales (the A169; Pickering - Whitby) & up by [url='http://uk.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=468000&Y=498000&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=25000&up.x=185&up.y=7]The Lion Inn'[/url] (unclassified between; Hutton Le Hole & Castleton) :rellye

2 Whitby Albums

·
Registered
150 Posts
bhodisatva said:
Cheers Pedro, just for that i think another gratuitous shot is called for :)
Nice shot Roy, looks a whole lot better than my old 2A Light-Weight

Sorry, but this is a bit blurred (but I reckon you've seenthis location before ;) )

·
Registered
150 Posts
bhodisatva said:
There's just something about the lightweight, haven't met a Land Rover owner yet who wouldn't have one given the chance.

I don't think I'd have another one
Unless............. it was like this one of 'Muddy Mikes', otherwise known as Mike Rogers

I'd have its 'big brother' anyday of the week (10FC)

·
It's all about my Blue Balls!
2,109 Posts
Funrover said:
You have to love a show where the mud is better than the shine
:D
HECK YEA!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.